We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our music creators to do the same. On this page, you will find information about copyright infringement procedures and policies that apply to Awwkwards.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner (or an agent of a copyright owner) and believe any user material posted on our sites infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a Notification of Claimed Infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by sending an e-mail to our Designated Copyright Agent containing the following information:
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are posted on a single web page and you notify us about all of them in a single notice, you may provide a representative list of such works found at the site.
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing on the copyrighted work, and information sufficient to locate that material on our website (such as the Music Page/Number of the infringing material).
- A statement that you have a “good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- A statement that “the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your notice, preferably including an e-mail address and telephone number.
- The notice must be physically or electronically signed by the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
We suggest that you consult your legal adviser before filing a Notification of Claimed Infringement. Please note that you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement. Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act provides that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing may be subject to liability.You can directly send your DMCA take down notice via Contact page to us.Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to customer service by using an customer email address located at contact page.